V8 Conversion - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

V8 Conversion

Featured Replies

I reciently purchased a 1971 datsun 240z with the L24 engine in it. I love the car and the body is in excellent condition, and with a little TLC it is going to be awesome. However, the engine is a little lacking for me. I have heard that there are popular conversion kits that allow for swaps with Ford and Chevy 302's. I know that JTR sells conversion kits, however, i was wondering if these are easy bolt-in conversions. If anyone has any experience I would greatly appreciate some feedback.

-Mark

Mark, welcome to the site! You are likely going to get the best advise on this subject from HYBRIDZ.....this is what they are all about.

Tom

www.hybridz.org

Do some searching over there before asking questions though. There is lots of info and they don't like rehashing the same stuff over and over. Still, a very knowledgeable group.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.