I had a fire!! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I had a fire!!

Featured Replies

I had a fire in my 240.. the turn and wiper switch caught on fire.. not without my help though! When I was welding the floor pans in I had a rag wrapped around the steering coloum.. Well lets say it caught on fire real quick..

I am looking for anyone who has an extra one of each (turn and wiper switch).I would rather buy it off of someone on here rather then on Ebay.. this way i know who its coming from and that it Works!!

Thanks you can PM with cost and shipping..

Cheers, Dean

I think your best bet is to just purchase a new one....about $90.00 U.S. currency.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.