Heater vac pressure - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Heater vac pressure

Featured Replies

Today I replaced the heater core and vac lines as they were not even close to the diagram from what the PO. had done. Problem is I can only hold vacuum pressure with the S line from the heater control manifold connected directly to the vac source on the engine. All functions work properly an dholds cav pressure . Once I connect the Ac solinoids the system no longer pulls vac pressure .The bottle does hold pressure on it's own so I am at a loss as to why no pressure. It's a 1977 with factory AC if anyone can help .Thanks

post-5894-1415080029434_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Yes, that operates as it should. It's just when I connect the vaccum lines to the solinoids I hav eno vac pressure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.