Master Cylinder Reservoirs - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Master Cylinder Reservoirs

Featured Replies

hi,

long story short...the reservoirs got thrown away by mistake in the middle of the brake job. does anyone have an old set of master cylinder reservoirs, clamps, and caps for a '76 280z? I don't care if they are old/rusty as long as they are intact and will hold brake fluid! I'd like to avoid the price of news ones so if anyone has some they'd like to sell let me know a price, thanks!!

I think I have a set off a '71 . Dont know if they will swap to a 78. If they will your welcome to the them.

  • Author

I'm no expert, but it looks like they are different in the Black Dragon catalog for the 70-71 and 72-78. thanks for the offer though!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Bump...still looking from some reservoirs, '76 280 z. thanks. :)

  • Author

found some locally on a parts car. also scored a nice cowl, wiper arms, under hood light, full set of badges, a mystery vacuum canister my car doesnt' have, and the invitation to come back any time to pick parts for free. :D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.