Series one defroster switch - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Series one defroster switch

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can find a series one NOS defroster switch or a replacement that will fit and work? The one I have is shot and I dont think it is repairable in any case.

Any ideas appreciated.

HH

Hey HH,

I found mine off of an old subaru. Also, have you tried the dealer in Santa Fe?

They have been able to get a few things for me but, high priced.

Also, you might try Airport Auto Salvage as I beleive they have a few Z's on the lot. Glad to see another "New Mexican" on board...

Chris

  • Author

Which dealer? I tried the one here in Santa Fe this week for calipers and pads and they couldnt find a listing.

Which Subaru,year. model, switch? That sounds a bit more hopeful.

Thanks for the quick reply.

HH

It was the Nissan dealer there in the city different. I have a '76 (7/76) so age might be a problem here. The Subaru was an '88 Justy's defrost switch.

You might also try Metric Motors in Taos @ 758-1658. They do my work that I can't.

Chris

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.