Need stock header pipe 78 - 280Z - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need stock header pipe 78 - 280Z

Featured Replies

I need to replace the header pipe that fits between the exhaust manifold and the catalytic converter on my 78 280Z. I ordered a Bosal pipe from Autoparts Warehouse but they canceled because of no stock. Does anyone know where I can purchase a stock pipe with flanges and no cutting and welding required?

  • Author

WebDawg1 = You are right. it is item #1 - the exhaust downtube

  • Author

SBlake01 - do you know where I can get one?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.