5spd id site - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

5spd id site

Featured Replies

I found somewhere a page that mentioned the difference between single eared/tabbed 5spds & the double but I can't find it now. Any help?

  • Author

Thanks guys. I have those book marked. The 1 I saw had an actual photo of the 2 side by side. Problem is I use a hiptop to go on the net right now & those are too small on here. I just gotta find it or get to a computer somewhere

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.