Mirror - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mirror

Featured Replies

I was following a Miata down the road the other day wondering if the driver would mind selling me his seats :classic: and noticed that the outside mirrors may work on a Z has anyone tried this swap?

Thats exactly what I was thinking yesterday.

Mazda M5 in this country has perfect mirrors for 240Z.

I enquired about new ones.

Wowwwww!!!!! nearly worth as much as my car!

Rick

I'm headed to the u-wrench-it salvage yard today to poke around. They have cable remote mirrors for $7.74 each plus core and electric remote for $12.99 each plus core. I would be happy to pick up a pair for whoever wants - if they have any of course. You would have to paint them most likely but would be much less than new.

  • Author

Thanks but half the fun for me of owning a project car is the poking around in wrecking yards!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.