desperately need a left door patch panel - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

desperately need a left door patch panel

Featured Replies

I am looking for a driverside lower exterior door skin (patch panel) for a 76 280Z. I need the bottom 8 inches or so. Nobody seems to have the left only the right. Please let me know if you know where I might be able to get one. Thanks

MSA also lists them but they are Tabco parts. Bought one rocker panel from MSA because Tabco was back ordered.

  • Author

It's backordered from Tabco and still searching. Thanks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.