Monte-Carlo, hop-in - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Monte-Carlo, hop-in

Featured Replies

I was interested in the 450Z section of your site-I see that your forum is ready for the future; though I must admit to being surprised by its inclusion on the banner.

I am learning French (slowly), so I will be checking your forums in an attempt to accelerate my understanding. If the subject is something of interest, it's always easier to learn.

post-11908-14150799442561_thumb.gif

++Ranking after RT16 - Sospel - La Bollène Vésubie

12 LUND Svein

52 PIETILA Markku

148 GRAESDAL Knut

194 ANDERSON Paal Gunnar

210 RAMES Philippe

One more stage to go!++

We started with six equips: one Fin, one French and four Norwegians. One Norwegian equip went out at stage five (reason unknown).

As all ways, check the Works rally page :D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Astonishing, after stage 16 going down the ranks back to the 12th place he climbed up again with five places with winning stage seventeen. Yes, we are talking about Svein Lund. Final finished at place seven!! Congratulations!!!

Also to:

Markku PIETILA & Jukka HEIKKILA at place 27

Knut GRAESDAL & Ola KAARBY at place 124

Paal Gunnar ANDERSON & Erik GROENDAHL at place 171

Philippe RAMES & Amaury ELOY at place 213

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.