IGNORED

Yahoo japans CLEANEST.

WingZr0

You're probably right Stephen, thanks for chiming in! I believe the "Datsun 510" (1977-1981) was sold here as a "Datsun Stanza". This is where my mistake came from. I think it was called Violet in Japan then, as well as the Auster spinoff. Also it was called Violet in Europe I think!

Do you know if a "Stanza" model was available in Japan for this model (1977-1981)? Because that would make it much more fun :)LOL

We had our version of that Silvia from 77-79 and our version of the Violet/Auster from 77-81. Here's some pictures from the U.S. sales brochures. The first is the 78 200SX and the second is a 79 510 as they were baged here.

Ahhhhhh, so thats what that is. I Always loved that car!

I jus haven't seen it in awhile (like 3 years ^_^ )

So a 1978 Silvia is a 200SX, how about thyat ^_^ROFL

Ahhhhhh, so thats what that is. I Always loved that car!

I jus haven't seen it in awhile (like 3 years ^_^ )

So a 1978 Silvia is a 200SX, how about thyat ^_^ROFL

Yeah, we got a version here of just about every Datsun that the rest of the world did except for the Skyline and a lot of the commercial vehicles.

Do you know if a "Stanza" model was available in Japan for this model (1977-1981)? Because that would make it much more fun :)LOL

I stand corrected after doing further research. I guess I was being tunnel visioned since we didn't get a U.S. Stanza badged model until 1982.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Stanza

That's one of the best written Wikki's I've read yet.

Well, if you ever read a bad wiki feel free to make it better. For instance, the Stanza entry was edited by quite a few people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nissan_Stanza&action=history

Even so, there's probably something in there that you could contribute or improve upon.

Well, if you ever read a bad wiki feel free to make it better. For instance, the Stanza entry was edited by quite a few people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nissan_Stanza&action=history

Even so, there's probably something in there that you could contribute or improve upon.

I already spotted one, Goertz.

Uhp, wait nope,

read the one on Fairlady Z and you'll see what i mean.

~Z~