IGNORED

It's a Pleasure to be a Z owner again!

D240Zu

It's been 17 years since I watched my last 240 get carted away on a flatbed, engine still strong after 176k mi but rust everywhere. Here is the northeast you have that problem especially when it has to be an everyday car.

But now I've been fortunate to get another '72 240Z that I've dreamed about for many years.

Got it off the internet, which in itself, was a challenge and stressful. Bought it with only seeing it in pictures and conversations with the owner. Everyone thought I was taking a big risk with not seeing it first but it was over 650 miles away.. Frankly, I was beginning to believe they were right until the carrier came and when I saw it, I knew my luck had come thru... Couldn't be happier.

To this day I think it is one of the sexiest, elegant, stylish sports cars ever made. When I first saw it back in 1972, I was hooked; sold my '69 Chevelle 327 and waited 6 months for my color selection to come in...

I hope the attachment sample picture I included same thru.

Happy Z driving!

post-13750-14150799368177_thumb.jpg