IGNORED

z cars with the voice module?

lostforawhile

hey I am trying to get information on the z car that had the voice warning system,going to install one in my honda,I always that was just a great icon of the 80's. i looked into this several years ago and never got back to it. now I've forgotton all the info I had so carefully researched. If I can figure out which car had the module so I can pull one, and get ahold of a wiring diagram again,or a zerox of one. I would be great. I'm a wiring whiz,so making it work is a piece of cake. I had already figured it all out about ten years ago. then i lost my notes. I think there were several other nissan/datsun cars that had this system also, :P

Bitchin betty was also on the 84, 85 z31. 280zx had 82, 83 for sure. Other years don't know. If you look in a zx back by the spare tire and see and electrical box there probably be betty.
Bitchin betty? ROLF!!! ROFL :stupid: I might have gotton one of those boxes out of what was possibly a sentra? gold module? it had the voice volume control in the car. only box I could find. if anyone has one they want to sell let me know. my car is all retro 80's style and thats one of the things everyone remembers from then. when i get it put in going to install an off button too. :classic:

Have you checked any of the HotRod websites? I'll bet ya there's somebody doing it in their custom rod.

Here's a ZX module on eBay: eBay Auction

well putting it in is no problem,i had looked at the diagram about ten years ago from a zx,just never got around to it. I have the low fuel light already in my car and everything to wire it in.

I have an entire car that has all of it. schedule a visit, drive down, take it out and it is yours.

PS, do you know The Rentz family in Doe Run?

appreciate it,I will figure out when I can head that way, got to put a cv axle and brake calipers on the 98. no big deal though. hard part is explaining why I'm going to Savanah to pick up this "Betty" to my wife. LOL LOL. Don't really know anybody in Doerun,been through there plenty of times going to Albany though.

• 2 months later...

You might do better (possibly) on a site for the 300zx...This site is mainly for the older cars that definitely did not come with a woman..(hence why there is that popular boobs thread in here...)

Maybe Autozone has an online one...? Haynes manual?

You might do better (possibly) on a site for the 300zx...This site is mainly for the older cars that definitely did not come with a woman..(hence why there is that popular boobs thread in here...)

Maybe Autozone has an online one...? Haynes manual?

I found the other thread on here,i downloaded the diagrams,but even after sharpening them up,i still can't read the color codes. also it shows a bunch of connectors not used but they are used on my module. if's def betty, but it also shows that there are different connections for the turbo,but doesn't say what they are. this is going to be an interesting project. I am mainly on here,this site, because of the SU project i'm building for my old honda,and ya'all seem to have a wealth of knowledge on those old carbs. the Hitachi type SU :nervous: :knockedou