Help with part....Seal, gasket, rubber?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help with part....Seal, gasket, rubber??

Featured Replies

Hey folks,

I have searched Courtsey, Blackdragon, and Too Intense, (couldn't search Motorsports the search feature was down) but I can't find the Rubber seal or gasket that goes around the rear taillight assembly. Car is in the shop being painted, and I have all the rubber and seals except for these pieces.

It is just one piece per light I'm assuming. I'm also hoping it will help with what little exhuast is coming through as well. What is the proper termanology used for this seal, and who has them.

Thanks

Randy

Easy to find.

Black Dragon - #53-676 (Left) & 53-677 (Right), $19.95 each. (Page 116)

Don't have my MSA catalog handy, and can't get to their site.

Factory part numbers are 26557-E4100 (Left) and 26552-E4100 (Right). Should run about $30 each at dealers who give club discounts.

  • Author

Thanks Arne,

I must have skipped right past it.......I'm getting old.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.