69 Seat Belts on eBay - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

69 Seat Belts on eBay

Featured Replies

They appear to be gone. They guy has lots of parts but doesn't seem to know what they really are.

  • Author

Edit: Looks like someone worked out a private deal.

I have bought from this seller. Answers questions quickly and honestly. I did not ask what else he had, but I think he would tell you in a heartbeat. Ships fast too.

I sent all kinds of questions to the seller last night-we will see what happens-Any parts I get will be going in the examples to reproduce for posterity bin-and that bin will go into production in January of next year!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I think this is Paul Telford. I've been dealing with him for a number of months. He doesn't know anything about Z's. He bought the parts from some lady whose son had been restoring a Z at one time. He figured he could make some money but had no idea of value. I told him what I'd give him for everything I got, and he was pleased. The data plate he has is from a s/n close to mine (#3212), so I suspect most of the parts are Series I. He's an honest guy and easy to deal with.

Terry

Terry,

Yes it is Paul,

I'm waiting to hear back from him.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.