Help me. - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help me.

Featured Replies

Hi.

I’m from Norway and need help. I have a 260Z and want to put a Supra twin turbo in it or a Skyline twin turbo. I need to be in contact with people that have done it before. I hope someone can help me.

Tom

www.hybridz.org is your best bet.

Few people here replace the engine in our Zs, no one was answering because no one here has been down that road.

Will

I Got Your Back Dog ^_^

I'm Going Tha Same Route Myself But Heard All Kinds Of Conflicting Stories From People Who Are "going To Do It",

Here Is A Cat Who Has Done It And Is Still Doing It By Still Driving It ^_^

A RB26dett ~twin Turbo~ 1971 240z

Go Here First

http://www.zcar.com/

And Then Go Here,

http://web.mac.com/markrolston/iWeb/Site/Z-car.html

As You Can See His Ride Made Car Of The Month!

~December 2006~

This Is The Cat I Plan On Talking To When I Build My 240z.

He Claims (if I'm Correct) His Rb26 Is Lighter Than The Original L24 Motor (which I Assumed From Elsewhere Was Heavier).

If Your Gonna Swap Out A L26 Put A Nissan GT-R R34 In It And Save Tha Supra Motor For Tha Likes Of A 1970-1977 Toyota Celica Ta/22 Notch Or Liftback. As Much As I Love Tha Sound Of Tha Densho Sard Supra From Gran Turismo 2, You Have To Keep It Your ~ENGINE~ In The Family ^_^

~Z~

Quit Spamming The Forums!!!!! We See That You Are In Need Of Help!!!!!!!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.