IGNORED

msa fuse block "upgrade"??? headlights stay on

bears240

Hello I'm new here, and ive read a lot of good posts. just wanted to pass some information on.after a month of trying to find out why my headlights intermitantly turned on while the car was parked, even after completely removing the headlight switch, i narrowed to the motorsport printed circuit fuse block "upgrade" it seems the back of the printed circuit board like all printed circuit boards have these very sharp nipples where there soldered to the board. since the wires are all ran across the sharp areas, my wire for the parking lights was pierced by the fuse holder for the headlight which in turn made my headlight come on even with no headlight fuse(getting power from the parking light circuit) hope this helps somebody. my fix was putting a piece of hard plastic in between the wires and circuit board solders.

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...