74 260Z on CraigsList in Cincy Ohio - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

74 260Z on CraigsList in Cincy Ohio

Featured Replies

Check it out....

260Z

Looks to be in decent shape. If I had garage space it would be mine!

Ooohh, skinny bumpers too. Wish I had space for her.

Chris A.

Nice I wish I had the cash. I'd find the space..LOL

  • 3 weeks later...

My 2+2 260 was every bit as nice as this one, and it was a one owner car at that. Since I've restored and modified it($20,000 Later) shes awsome to say the least and turn s heads every where we go. Not many 2+2's out there doing that these days. Come on now, somebidy steal this car and get another 260 on the road, we are so few in numbers!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.