Happy Thanksgiving - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Happy Thanksgiving

Featured Replies

Did a quick search and didn't see a related topic so I thought I'd start one. To all my fellow Yanks and everyone on Classic Z Car, Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for all my family and friends, including all the friends and like-minded Z people I've met on this site. Hope everyone that partakes in Thanksgiving tomorrow gets their fill of turkey and all the fixings.

It's been a rough year - I lost my young nephew just before he turned eight and then my father a short time later in March. I just need to keep reminding myself to be thankful for all the good times we shared and to learn to better appreciate those I have left and draw them ever closer.

And thank you guys for being here and being so giving with your advice, whether it be about Z cars or whatever. Gary D.

Happy Thanksgiving, stay strong.

The greatest of losses are those of which we have the fondest of memories, build your strength on those fond memories.

Same to you Gary and the rest of the motley crew here at CZCC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.