300ZX seats in a 240Z? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

300ZX seats in a 240Z?

Featured Replies

Anybody know if 300ZX seats will fit in a 240Z?

I'm sure I'll have to do some seat-rail modifications, but I wondering about the dimensions. Will They Fit?

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just reasking this, since no one answered the first time. Drove by a 300zx today and looked the seats over (I'm talking about the first gen 300zx, not the later one). I'd like to have some sideways support in my 240--how about it, will they fit? How much modification?

Thanks!

Chris

  • 5 weeks later...

thats for sure. not sure about the 240. big probs with width in the 240

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.