IGNORED

street racing tips?

wilby34

I have to agree with the statement that street racing is not a good idea.. Very dangerous, and illegal. Besides, unless the Chevelle is a sissy, and your Z is modified, you ain't never going to beat it drag racing... A good running late sixties Chevelle should mop the floor with you any day.. Get real. I can't imagine there is a part of the country that does not have a local drag strip, use it, not the streets... Imagine how bad for all concerned if you splatter a family, or any other innocent victom all over the road someday..

Street racing tip???

I'll give you a street racing tip: don't do it!!!

If you are serious about racing another car, the bring it down the drags/raceway that way I'll be able to really tell how you're performing and also doing it in a safer environment.

2nd tip: don't try and race my RB26DETT 240Z!!! (only kidding you are welcome to, especially if you are going to put money on it!!) :)

A stock i-6 is not going to beat a stock v-8, especially when its in a Chevelle a car that is made for extreme power. Its idiotic to think it would, I have to agree with everyone else thats posted on this... its fun to rev up the engine and do a quick sprint past the light at an empty intersection, but dont be dumb! Unless u live in BFE (BUTT ****ING EGYPT) there is a strip that u can pay 10 bucks to race on alllllll night withing 20 miles of your house, so just do it there.