SU intake... - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

SU intake...

Featured Replies

Which one is the best intake for the 3 bolts S.U. carbs??? i have two set's, a E88, and a N33; is one better than the other???

thanks for your coments....

Use the N33, Swap out the carb studs

Look down through the carb flange, notice how clear a shot you have to #2 and #4.. Compare to your e88.....I thinks it makes a difference.

David

  • 1 year later...

OK, now add these to the list.

N36

E46

From the new list:

E88

E46

N33

N36

WHich came what on what year?

Which are the best for performanZe?

I did notice runner diameter differences-I'll measure and post those later today.

I know someone did a compariason of several, but I couldn't find it.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.