pistons - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

pistons

Featured Replies

I have a 240 engine that is in the process of being rebuilt. I am told that the engine has been rebuilt before and that I need pistons that are .040 over the standard bore. My problem is that I am unable to find them. Does anyone have a set to sell, or know where I can find them?

You can also buy forged pistons from Motorsport but their expensive. Also look on ebay once in a while, I just bought 40' over forged pistons of ebay.

  • Author

Thanks Guys- I did find a set using the post Arne left. Thanks for your help! What a great website!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.