nice cheap twin turbo v-8 - Page 2 - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

nice cheap twin turbo v-8

Featured Replies

if you didn't want to see hybrid Z cars, you probably shouldn't be looking in a "modified Zcar" forum that's listed under "Z car conversions" :stupid:

But it's not even a z car its a supra. Last time I checked they were made by toyota.

  • 1 year later...

Hi.

I’m from Norway and need help. I have a 260Z and want to put a Supra twin turbo in it or a Skyline twin turbo. I need to be in contact with people that have done it before. I hope someone can help me.

Tom

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.