what are these wheels worth? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what are these wheels worth?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I'm going to sell my spare set of wheels and tires. I'm wondering what price I should be asking for these. I'm selling the wheels, tires and nuts (including 4 locking nuts plus the key). They are in good shape except for one that has some discoloration shown in pic#2. Two of the tires probably should be replaced soon and the other two don't match (manufacturer) but are in good shape - I'd guess 80% tread left?. I think they are 225/50-15. Anyway here are links to my pics and thanks a lot for any help!!

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels1.jpg

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels2.jpg

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels3.jpg

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels4.jpg

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels5.jpg

http://www.utdallas.edu/~perdue/wheels6.jpg

Michael

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.