used Tranny OR REbiult? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

used Tranny OR REbiult?

Featured Replies

I have a auto 76 that badly needs a new repaleced tranny.

I have a original one in there right now. Should I buy a used tranny or just spend the money on rebuilding a new one?

I have a auto 76 that badly needs a new repaleced tranny.

I have a original one in there right now. Should I buy a used tranny or just spend the money on rebuilding a new one?

Rebuild....a warrantee will protect you. I do not believe a used tranny will come with a guarantee nor warrantee.

Warren/customlock has a new 3 spd auto. I'm pretty sure he wants to sell it. I'm not sure if he frequents this forum, but he usually haunts zcar and hybridz.

got one out of 81zxt that was working fine when I put the 5spd in. You can have it if you are near seattle.believe it would bolt up to your block. driveshaft might be the problem.

Rebuild. It will be like new. Who knows what a used one will be like.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.