Rims - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rims

Featured Replies

These are the rims on the car I have just bought. Can any 1 tell what size they are. 14 or 15. Also what tyres would you recomend. I would love tyres with white lettering on the side. Any advice or pics would be greately appreciated:rambo:

Also, are these the natural colour or can they be posished to a shine like I have seen on some Z's

post-12526-14150798309057_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club!

The wheels can be polished to a chrome like finish, and you can find the diameter by looking at the tires(they will be marked-probably 195/75/14).

Will

  • Author

Cheers Will,

Thing is that the car hasnt arrived yet so I can only judge from the pics. Think they look like 14's. Anyway I will keep you posted.

If the rims are old they are probably 14" Recently, similar rims are being made in 15", 16", and 17".

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.