IGNORED

Show off my Re-designed Custom TC rods!

azcarbum

t_tc_rods_new_3_164.jpg

This is to keep you guy's up to date with my Custom Suspension Re-designs:

I went back to the drawing board to re-disgned my Custom TC rods to be even better than before!! I'm excited to show them to you guy's

These are now without a doubt the roughest, toughest, set of Race oriented TC rods available for the 510 and Z car.

The Changes include a solid non-bushing mount, That eliminates all play under hard turning and braking. It still gives you a full range of movement and adjustments of Caster, and will bolt up directly to your stock LCA. The new end keeps the geometry between the LCA and TC pivots closer than any other heim end style mount offered!!

I've also changed the tube body... Its a custom threaded Round DOM to accept each end!

To install: They require nothing more than drilling a slightly bigger hole in your TC Mount plate to install, Otherwise its pretty straight forward.......... It turned out sweet.

I'm currently testing a set, and expect nothing less than great performance. As soon as I get it fully tested, You will see them added to my custom parts page.

Next under re-design is my LCA's. They will incorporate a solid TC to LCA Mount, eliminating the Dogleg. It should be done by this week!! I'll post pictures a I get it finished.

Love to hear what you think about em!!

Brian

aka: azcarbum

http://www.hammondsplains.com/z/zworld/zenthusiasts/index.htm