Y70 Cylinder Head? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Y70 Cylinder Head?

Featured Replies

I was at the junk yard last week looking as usall, and I ran into a Z with an L28 and a Y70 head. Does anyone know of such a head, and if it's worth picking up? I'm just curious as to whether or not it's some kind a performance head from Japan, and if it's better than my current N42. Any information on this would be greately appreciated!

I was at the junk yard last week looking as usall, and I ran into a Z with an L28 and a Y70 head. Does anyone know of such a head, and if it's worth picking up? I'm just curious as to whether or not it's some kind a performance head from Japan, and if it's better than my current N42. Any information on this would be greately appreciated!

This head was recentlly discussed here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20278&highlight=Y70

  • Author

Sorry about not using the search function. I had just not seen that thread lately. So I guess it's really not a special head or anything. At least now I can stop thinking about going to get it. Thanks for the reply though!

No problem, I knew it had recently been discussed so I did the search for you. Sometimes I search and search for stuff and can't find what I'm looking for -- just thought this sounded familiar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.