Hamilton, Ontario Z Fest - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hamilton, Ontario Z Fest

Featured Replies

I haven't noticed the Ontario Z fest being mentioned anywhere around here so I figured I'd do some advertizing.

August 26th near Hamilton, Ontario Canada.

Who'Z going?

I've never been, so I guess I shud go. I wont have a Z to bring yet :( but it will be inspiring to see a bunch of them. I got the directions from ontariozcar.com. What are you driving? If I see you there I'll say hi.

Zak

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

bump to the top :)

I probably won't make it as its now 4000 miles to Hamilton .

I split Sarnia and moved to Grenada in the Caribbean about Fifteen years ago.

My Brother still lives in T.O.

How is your club for parts swapping, selling, hanging out ?

Bloxman

i'll be there. few of us are heading up from rochester [ny] saturday morning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.