IGNORED

Triple Carb

red_dog007

Here are the triple's I offer from OER ( FNA: SK Carburaters ) from Japan. They have some amazing attributes not offered by other carburaters.

These are true High performance, Race bred side draft carbi's.

Info can be seen at: www.zccjdm.com

No offense, but at those prices, go buy the webber stuff from http://www.racetep.com and put the rest of the money into the engine where it's needed most. I don't mean to be an a$$, but Kameari's prices are insane, I don't care how well known they are.

No offense taken.

Actually the cost of the triples is not much different than you'd pay for lesser carbs.... 45mm Intake, manifold, linkage.. $2120 And these aren't Webers. These are true - race bred side draft carburaters that give more in design and function than a weber ever hoped to. You can get some things for less, but its just as most things, "you get what you pay for".

KAMEARI has no competition when it comes to their performance engine products. They don't crank out parts in high volume, they "specialize". It shows in the materials used (chromoly, Titanium, Molybdenum), finishing technics ( Tuftride, Magnesium Oxide coatings, Chromium Oxide journals, Counterbalancing ), and proven performance on the tracks of japan.... It has nothing to do with how popular their name is, its how well their part have performed in japan that has given them their name.

These parts are in a class of their own. These will add to the value of a vehicle, becuase they are so specialized. If I wanted to put the best performance parts on my car, These are the parts I'd use. ( and will !)

But of course its all up to an individuals opinions, and preferrences.

cheers,

I completely understand your point and I fully believe you get what you pay for. I just think that most Z Car guys aren't going to build a $30,000 racer. Most, but I'm sure there's a few guys out there with deep pockets. I honestly hope I'm one of them one day and at that time I will be looking at KAMEARI parts for sure. Unfortunately though most guys with mostly stock setups for daily driving and occasional track use aren't going to spend the dough on such extravagant parts. BTW, the website looks great!

For some items your right, their for a specific use, "Racing". Alot of these aren't to much more than some of the american made components. But allot are only offered by Kameari ( ex... Gear tensioner.) and I believe those items will sell fairly well.

I wish you the best in becoming one of those deep pocket few! ( heck i'm not either ). But in the meantime, if you'd like something for your Z, don't hesitate to drop me a line. My first priority is to help out fellow Z enthusiasts, and I'm going to try my best to make some special offers, and group buy's.

Best RegardZ,

Brian

I had triple Mikuni 44s that ran great, but I wanted the low end torque too, so now I have triple TWM 45 throttle bodies. Tuning is much easier because all you need is your laptop. FI is much better than carbs and the throttle bodies look even better than my Mikunis.

• 3 weeks later...