Z newbie in WA - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z newbie in WA

Featured Replies

Hey all!

Just bought my first Z. it's a 1971 240Z. Looking forward to "refreshing" her with all your help and advice!!!

Regards,

astrohog

post-12212-14150797997177_thumb.jpg

I have only owned one also. Good to see another WA Z owner.

Hey, she looks pretty good! I'm sure you'll enjoy as we all do.

  • Author
I have only owned one also. Good to see another WA Z owner.

Thanks, I am sure one will be enough for me!! I have plenty to do to this one, trust me!!!

Do you belong to the Z Car Club of Washington? I am gonna join and will be at their meeting of the Mindz in Port Townsend in August. You coming?

Astrohog

I second what a7dz said, good to see another WA Z owner. Very nice looking car--how about more pics?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
I second what a7dz said, good to see another WA Z owner. Very nice looking car--how about more pics?

Any of you Washington guys belong to ZCCW? Here are some more pics. No Interior shots yet, but the interior is in better shape than the outside! Not a crack in the dash. Passenger seat is orig. and not a single rip or tear. Drivers seat has splits on the stitchesw on the bottom only (the back of seat is perfect). has original carpet and is in good shape, although it is quite faded. not a rip or tear anywhere else in the interior! The "diamond vinyl is perfect as is the headliner and sunvisors.

Enjoy!

Astrohog

post-12212-14150798010241_thumb.jpg

post-12212-14150798010529_thumb.jpg

I am currently in the eighth month of my refresh. I have more of this car apart then together. I am currently putting the front struts and Euro springs together. Pulled the cross member out to refinish under it as I redo the front wheel wells. I have replaced all of the rust in the front wheel wells and am in the process of painting POR 15 over all of these repairs. My goal at the moment is to have this car ready for Canby show next year.

  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the great pics Astrohog and best of luck with your refresh! I'm just starting to work on my early '74 260Z so I'll be right there with you. Have fun!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.