Does it sound any better? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does it sound any better?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

You probly know of my last post "How does it Sound?" Well so far I have only replaced the fan clutch with another used fan clutch, sounds quieter! But you can hear the rest of the engine. Also, need to do some tuning, theres a nice POP at the end of the video which startled me a bit... haha

Heres the video, let me know what you think.

  • Author

Haha, yes.... I do

Anyone have any hints towards the rough running and the backfiring? timing? carbs?

I'm not a carbed guy, I have fuel injection. But yes do time it and adjust valves and maybe someone else with carbs can chime on in and let you know what to do. Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.