IGNORED

I hate my 4 speed, wanna 5 that fits!!!

mandtw

Hello folks, I am seeking info on replacing my '73 240z 4-speed. I currently live in the cultural desert that is California City and have nobody into z cars. My local salvage yard has a complete 260 and a partial 280 both have 4-speed trannys. What year 5-speed tranny would fit into my '73? If any one has one for sale drop me a line. (760) 373-2086 or mandtw@ccis.com. If anyone needs parts from the z's in salvage, holler. Thanks for your time

-Tom Wolfe

Tom

I lived in that cultural desert from 1966 to 1973 and I am a proud ROFL 73 grad of Mojave High School :sick: and I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I moved to Bakersfield and found out that I could get auto parts on weekends :stupid: The upside was that I had a great time with a 68 Ford Cortina hauling butt down dirt road and drifting through corners. :love: I still impress friend with 4x4s when we go out to Saline Valley and I can take a 2WD Pickup just about anywhere they can take their 4X4. Maybe we can meet up when I get my Z fixed up and I bring it down to make my brother jealous:devious:

But cheer-up you now have 2 flashing red lights in town!LOL

Owen K

. . . . .. I currently live in the cultural desert that is California City and have nobody into z cars. My local salvage yard has a complete 260 and a partial 280 both have 4-speed trannys. . . . .

-Tom Wolfe