Combination switch - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Combination switch

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me where I might find a cheap, good combination/turn signal switch. This seems to be the last thing to get my 260 to pass inspection. I have done some searching but can't really seem to find anything outside of ebay. I really can't wait for the bidding to end so please help!

What's your idea of cheap?

Have you tried cleaning the existing one up up to get it working? I believe there are some threads on here baout that, and at least one that discusses refurbished units which are available. Use the search feature and see what you can find.

  • Author

Around $50 or so would be good I guess, it depends on quality I suppose. And I tried cleaning it up but it's something inside that's causing the problem. I used a chart from an earlier post to check continuity throughout the switch.

Aldersonr.. you have a PM.

post-10534-14150797885436_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Still looking if anyone has a spare in working order.:ermm:

  • 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of problem with dash gauges (all excepy speedo) dome light, my stock fuel pump relay(alternator) and the yellow wire to the alernator and a few other things and I've been tolk that All these problems are stemming from my combo switch (turn/dimmer/horn)side, turn signals.I even have a few melted connectors 1. 9prong @ combo switch

2. hazzard switch 3. flasher unit. I'm being told that all the problems are stemming from the combo switch, does that sound right to you guys?

DeeDee

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.