IGNORED

Info: Australian Watanabe Distributor

I know a lot of people here are very interested to know who i got my brand new watanabe's from, i didn't want to post details, until everything had been complete, but i am now more than confident to vouch for this supplier!

The Guys name is Miki Yokohata from prestige mart (Details below), and he has been incredibly helpful during the whole process.

The wheels are not what you would call cheap, but given that you could easily pay over AU$1500 for a secondhand set here in Australia, i thought it was more than reasonable.

It cost me $2300 for a set of 16x8 and a set of 16x8.5 Watanabe R 8 spokes in Magnesium finish. That included shipping (EMS with insurance)

as you may have read, i had ordered the wheels with a michined lip, however watanabe forgot this, and shipped them purely with a magnesium colour.. Miki helped me greatly by organising for watanabe to pay for the local finishing here in Sydney, i can not be any happier! i just wish all suppliers were as open with their communication and honesty

I am pretty sure he can order anything you want from RS watanabe, i however supplied the spec to him

Miki Yokohata

Prestige Mart

email: tpot@tpg.com.au

http://users.tpg.com.au/tpot

he is based in Western Australia and has an australian bank account etc. so no need to deal with japan accounts etc.

to have a look at what Watanabe offer, goto their website at: www.rs-watanabe.co.jp (they have a pretty good user gallery too!)