Difference between 280z and 280zx - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Difference between 280z and 280zx

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well I could but you may get upset with me thinking I made too much :)

  • Author

Well the Mustang market has gone though the roof. The 1965 Fastback were the first ones build so they are the ones in most demand. After that comes the 67 and 68 Fastbacks. What is crazy the Mustang ownerrs will tell you that these cars were not build to be restored and they are right........

What about the 66 Fastback, K motor, four speed GT? I had one of those a few years back until it got stolen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.