IGNORED

Z Corral parking @ Monterey Historical Races

240ZX

Hi everyone,

Got a call last night from Mark Davey, with Z owners of Northern California (ZONC.org), reminding me about the upcoming historical races in Monterey California Aug 19th. As usual there will be corral parking for numerous marks. To actually establish corral parking, 30 spots must be confimed for a given mark (Z's). So, now is the time to start making your plans. More info can be had @ ZONC.org or give Mark a call at (775)267-0475 to make revervations.

Last year was my first time for the Historical races and Z corral parking....had a really good time. Drove up with Eric and a couple of his partners. Of course we had to do all the twisty back roads on the way up! Hope we can get some Z'ers to drive up as a group again this year...it should be a hoot!

Tom (240ZX)

Attached is the PDF order form along with details about hotels to stay at in the Monterey area and what not... Don't delay with your reservations because places fill up FAST! I made my hotel reservations 11months in advance!

You guys HAVE to go...

I have told Mark that if my purchasing a ticket makes a difference in ensuring the Z Corral continues into next year then I will do so even though I can't be a part of it this year...

This will be the first time I go to Historics WITHOUT the Z in years...

Let me explain. Cooper is the featured Marque, and because of this during the lunch time fun run all Minis are rumored to take to the track. In addition Mini USA is organizing a cross-country trip set to kick off Monday August 21 from Monterey to commemorate the event. Needless to say my wife and I will attend in our Mini Cooper S.

So far there are 295 cars signed up to do the first leg between Monterey and Santa Barbara... there's 250 signed up to do the second leg from Santa Barbara to Las Vegas on Tuesday August 22... I can't even imagine what that is going to look like out on the freeways... :)

http://www.minitakesthestates.com

Anyways, yeah, if you've never been to Historics and love cars then GO. And if you are only going to go for one day, Saturday is that day...

See you up there,

-e

Zcarmonthistform06.pdf