identifying headers - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

identifying headers

Featured Replies

I found an equal-length 6-1 header for a square port yesterday. Which companies make these & how do I tell the difference?

If there are no identifying marks stamped on it, there is probably no way to tell. In the 35+ years since the Z was introduced, there have to have been dozens of different headers built, many by small companies that no longer exist. Good luck!

  • Author

I guess it doesn't really matter. The construction is pretty good. A lot better than some other headers I've seen lately & for $22 HAHA! Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.