hi all - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

hi all

Featured Replies

:love: hellow Ineed your help my frinde , im looking for 240k from 1973 to 1977 with aleft hand drive with any brice.tow door or cube ,for sale. thank you all.

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist: “Hello, I need your help my friend, I’m looking for a 240K from 1973 to 1977 with a left hand drive with any price. Two door or coupe, for sale. Thank you all.”

2 door or coupe??? a 2 door is a coupe.

Maybe 4 door or coupe.

You wont find a LHD one here.

Maybe you can explain to us why 240K's are so popular in Kuwait.

Hi Fayez,

I agree - why are 240K's so popular in Kuwait?

Very few left hand drive C110 cars were made. It would be much easier to find a RHD car and convert it, or drive it on RHD registration.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.