IGNORED

Help with Z car memorial for soldiers

280~Master

First off I would like to say thank you to all my fallen military brothers may peace be with you.

I don't know if anyone has seen the news about the helicopter that crashed near Doerun, GA this week. Well 5 people were on board and 4 did not survive the crash. On of them was a Z freind http://www.nightstalkers.com/memorial/sgt_erberich/index.html I know that all of us would have enjoyed the company of Chris. He had just started the restoring of a 73 240Z and had come to see me for info and help on where to get replacement parts for the car. This 73 was owned by another soldier named Kip Jacoby http://www.nightstalkers.com/memorial/sgt_jacoby/index.html who was shot down in Afganistan last year trying to rescue some navy seals. Chris aquired the car from Kip and planed on building a nice daily driver.

I would like to try and finish this car as a memorial for these 2 soldiers.Who lost there lifes while serving there country. I will be looking for sponsors who would be willing to donate parts, time, experience, money or just about anything that might help get this car to a respectful state so it can serve as a memorial to these 2 fallen soldiers.

Any and all 2 cents would be very helpful.

Thanks,

John Bertrand

I think a more fitting memorial would be to gather monetary or other contributions to (either) an organization that provides assistance and services to the families of soldiers who have lost their lives in service of our country, or to a charity of the fallen soldiers preference, and make the donations in the name of these men.

At a time like this, I think doing something like that would be of more benefit and be more meaningful to the families involved.

Alpha - Mike - Foxtrot

May They Rest in Peace

my $.02