C110: RB20 or L28? - Page 5 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

C110: RB20 or L28?

Featured Replies

This is a very interesting thread, with some good information and stats! It stuck out at me, because I was very keen on doing an L28 in my c110coupe, but an RB25DET fell into my hands, a complete halfcut for $2000 back in '01, so it was very cheap at the time. Mind you it took the next 5 years to get it in my K and running, and then anther year after that until it was engineered etc.

There is such a wealth of information scattered all through the vast number of posts and threads about the 240k, which was the first car I ever owned, and consequently I bought 5 more over the years, a couple of 4doors and 3 coupes. But until the last couple of years I didn't know that they enjoyed such cult popularity or even a following in Australia, so I spend a lot of time reading old posts with interest.

The 2doors are now such a rarity that it is very hard to get parts for them, as everyone knows, and I am still chasing quite a few items for this current k, chrome, badges, etc., maybe even a complete donor car.

Anyway good to see so many people upholding the k's good name, and keeping them alive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.