last meeting at the Datsun building? - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

last meeting at the Datsun building?

Featured Replies

A couple of my 510 friends have mentioned a getogether / meet at the

Datsun/Nissan building on the 21st of this month...sort of a final farewell to Nissan being headquartered here in So Cal. thing they say...anyone heard of this or going to attend??

maybe this is it?

UFO SoCal All-Datsun Swap Meet -- at Nissan Corporate headquarters. (18501 S. Figueroa St in Gardena CA. 90248. Where the 110 and the 405 freeways meet.) All Datsun owners are invited.

?

If I'm able, after the 400 mile roadster ride on Saturday, I'll be there Sunday. The 510 flea market has been a favorite rite of mine

I'll be there also. I always like the opportunity to get together with the guys and talk Datsun. I wasn't aware that this was the final meeting at the Nissan HQ.

  • Author

Coolness :)

Me and one of the old school 510 guys from the Hemet/San Jacinto

area are heading down together in the AM. he just got his 510 out of

mothballs err storage after many years and may be needing some parts.

See ya all there.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.