Z Brake Upgrade Options - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Brake Upgrade Options

Featured Replies

I know there are many brake options, and i mean many you have your corvette, 4x4, 240sx, etc.

but one I dont see any of it, but yet have seen done, was FD rx-7 brake upgrade, I would assume fab'd brackets.

anyone have any info on this,

if so, Ill take home that FD front clip thats laying around still with hubs and brakes on it.

:bunny:

i use willwood 4 pot calipers and discs on my 260z,bolt straight on and do the job

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.