Wiring question???? - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wiring question????

Featured Replies

  • Author

I will try and see if this works. I have XP. I did not know I had this capability. I will check it out! Thanks.

  • Author

I have the defogger switch plugged into the correct connector. Here is the problem... When I plug the console switch into the wiring harness, the small red wire that goes from the connector to the bayonnete connector is grounded. This means the blower switch will also be grounded and burn out the fuze. If I disconnect the red wire, the blower switch works great. What do I have here? Why is the red wire grounded?

  • 8 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.