IGNORED

anybody want a rear wing?

khughes

Hi Guys,

as i am getting a repo GT-R wing from japan for my C110, i have the wing i was going to modify and use for sale.

It is an GMH LC Torana wing, which is very similar but not a perfect match to the GT-R wing, but it is better than nothing :)

The wing is a little long, so it would really need to have a section in the middle removed (maybe 1"), which should get rid of the keyhole in the spoiler. it would probably have to be slightly built up around the edges to meet up with the boot lid.

it has a few minor cracks around the edges, and it has been primed, but if you have a little experience in fibreglass, it wouldn't be too hard to fix the whole thing up. I think one of the GTR repo's in NZ has the torana wing on it.

i paid about $80 for it a year ago, i probably won't get that much back if i put it on ebay again, so make an offer on it.

i am in sydney, it will post but i will need to try and find a box to put it in.