IGNORED

Got my car back

Datstan

Yea I went for the original colour code. It took me months to decide on what colour to paint it, but I decided it would have to be an original code. (It was white before)

They did all door trims the same red and inside the boot black. I am going to get the engine bay painted black too, this will come later once it is running ok.

• 2 weeks later...

The red looks awesome dude, I recall seeing the pictures of the car getting the RB in it, a friend of mine was in a workshop in Auckland and stumbled across it and let me know, that seems like ages ago now.

Are you registered on www.datsun.co.nz ? Should jump on there, I'm sure there's a few guys from there that aren't on here that would be very keen to see your car.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea It came down to a decision in the last week at the paint shop, and I went for the original red as I wanted a change from the white this car was painted (badly). Very very happy with the result, but yes it is hard to take pics, Ive found the best ones are at night under lights. It brings out the deep red nicely.

Ktyler yes Ive just recently joined Datsun.co.nz and see you are on there 2quite a bit, how is the repair of your car getting on? The RB went in a while ago but it is only just getting wired up this weekend as I have finished putting all the trim back on, buying new carpet and re-upholstering the seats.

I have seen 1 other 240k around Auckland, and even had the chance to buy 2 together last year although 1 was basically a parts car.