lower engine cover color - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

lower engine cover color

Featured Replies

I have one from a 280 also that won't work for me. It's painted white, btw.

If anybody wants it make an offer.

  • Author

I bead blasted mine. It had a primer coat and then it was painted a silver/grey color. It was also covered with orange overspray and undercoating. I am guessing it came from the factory grey, stock. No rust on this one. It had a great primer coat! It looks like this pan will make the engine cool better and keep the compartment clean. I will not be picking up the dust and sand with the fan. I'll send some pics when I get it installed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.