Ross at MM..mia??? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ross at MM..mia???

Featured Replies

  • Author

I still haven't heard back from him...There isn't a phone number on the site and there isn't a number included with on of his old emails. If anyone has placed an order with him before and happens to have a phone number on the receipt can you pass that along to me???

Thankz

  • Author

I still haven't heard back from him...There isn't a phone number on the site and there isn't a number included with on of his old emails. If anyone has placed an order with him before and happens to have a phone number on the receipt can you pass that along to me???

Thankz

  • 11 months later...

Ross, where are you? I need some of your magic! I've been waiting patiently for 11 days now...........Anyone have his phone number?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.