IGNORED

cover for the seat mechanic on a 1971 240

germanZfan

Depending on what month your 1971 was made, you may or may not have covers. Tha later 1971 and 1972 models with the fully reclining seat has covers. If your 1971 only has tilting seats (with the big adjustment knob) then you do not have covers.

The Reclining mechanism in the EARLY 71 cars was operated by a ROUND KNOB on the inside (side opposite the door) of the seat. The knob was on the side of the Back Rest.

The Reclining mechanism on the LATE 71 cars was operated by lifting a LEVER on the door side of the SEAT.

If you have the LEVER then there are some reproduction covers available (I need to check the URL.).

E

The Reclining mechanism in the EARLY 71 cars was operated by a ROUND KNOB on the inside (side opposite the door) of the seat. The knob was on the side of the Back Rest.

The Reclining mechanism on the LATE 71 cars was operated by lifting a LEVER on the door side of the SEAT.

If you have the LEVER then there are some reproduction covers available (I need to check the URL.).

E

hi i got the one with the LEVER ,hope you find the URL.

thanks peter:knockedou